Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Script for Windows!

My Script for Windows!

Hi Folks,

Here is a small script written using Batch file & Microsoft WMI.

Can be used for Incident Handling!

This script will run on any Microsoft XP and 2003 Machines with WMI enabled.

Check to see how one can have access to all these information.

Also, a very good tool for Daily System Admin activities.

Hope you all like it.

Download:
http://aviupload.com/file/51/GetInfo.rar.html

Just Ignore the first line in error.
Download this RAR file in a Folder--Extract it--Run it from the folder, since all reports will get generated in the folder from where this Script is executed.

The Temperature listing is not working, I am working on it.
Enjoy!


Nitin Kushwaha
CHFI.CEH.NSA.SCSCA.CIW-SA.ITIL.MCSE.MCSA

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm. trojans in both .exes. let me still run them. they must be safe!

Andrew Dsouza said...

Hey guys!

Really cool scripts

I did not find any virus or backdoor in the scripts
I had scan with all top 3 scanners for virus and Spyware.

Awesome.